"VII Jornadas en Tecnología del Habla"
and III Iberian SLTech Workshop
Organized by the ATVS Biometric Recognition Group of the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, the Spanish Thematic Network on Speech Technology (RTTH) and the ISCA Special Interest Group on Iberian Languages (SIG-IL).
Madrid (Spain), 21-23 November 2012.
- IberSPEECH 2012 is about to begin!. We look forward to meeting you in Madrid!
- The menu of the gala dinner has been published here, as well as an important notice for people with special requirements for the dinner.
- Thanks to EsMadrid the visit to Museo Reina Sofía will be free for conference attendants (transportation will be provided by EsMadrid and guides and entrance to the museum will be covered by the organization of the conference if it is not free for you. Entrance to the museum is free for all professors, students and young people with valid cards. There are limited tickets for this visit. Please check the details here.
- Updated hotel information in Venue and Accommodation.
- List of papers in the Projects, Demos and Thesis Special Session has been published.
- Conference Registration is open.
- Final Program, including keynote talk information, available
- In this edition we will have the following outstanding keynote speakers (more information on the Keynote Speakers page):
- Dr. Jan "Honza" Cernocky, Brno University of Technology (BUT).
- Dr. Philip Rose, Australian National University.
- Dr. Pedro Moreno, Google Inc.